Thursday, July 9, 2009

Diane's Poems

A Toast to Beauty

You're a beauty
When you bravely take a step back in self yet a step front for others
For your caring heart permeates the dark streets
Lighting up the hidden ugliness behind every shell

You're a beauty
When you devote yourself into what is more worthy in life than what is not
For your cryptic knowledge that strike the ignorants
Switching hidden ugliness with humble determinations

You're a beauty,
When you have been through too much of the world yet think of only the good
For your optimistic attitude that puts others in shame
Drawing back every man and child away from hidden ugliness

You're a beauty,
When you greet the others with soothing and warming voice that melts the ice
For your incompetitive soul that waves a flag of peace sign
Declaring no bad intention nor having any crumbs of hidden ugliness

You're a beauty,
Because you weigh life and nature the way they are supposed to be weighed,
The same as you value the others and yourself the way we are born to be valued.

Here is a toast to beauty.

-Diane

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Ask Not Of Your Love Pity

I ask not of your love pity
If that is why I come back to thee
Thousand dozen fishes in one sea
Million pennies in fountains of wish
Nothing compares to loving thee

Though truth does sharply kills
In me leaving a burnin' scar
Still, time will settle all pains down
Allow me to destroy our bonding rail
In blood, in tears, in angel's drown

I ask not of your love pity
If so I'd be locked in so much guilt
Leaving you is the sillest thing
Wishing you to be happy
While seeking the perfect joy in destiny

Myself I blame for what I did
Missed my best by stupidity
But do wake me up when you're ready
A full trust in final guarantee
No more pain flashes when you think of me

But as for now, I set you free
Because I ask not of your love pity

-Diane

P.S. 感謝作者(Diane)願意跟我們分享她的創作

1 comment:

kristine said...

Man.

this is so well-written!
i'm blown away.