Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Diane's Poems part 2

I Am No Love's Expertee

I am no love's expertee
Neither a person tasting its honey sweet
Season after season, I am still puzzled by Love's Philosophy*
Stay out, and I hear
Unless thou art ready to be heart broken
Good luck, and I hear
If thou fall too deep with every breath taken
None is there to save thee
And hopelessly remaining when love doth flee

They also say that love is the sweetest pain
And pain doth make one stronger
But why am I crushed whenever bypasses a lover
Myself, I catch eyes open wide at night
Memories in a flashback, conquering all things in sight
Sleeplessly, a pair of weary eyes is forced to rest
Lonely is my mind awakened against truth I fight:

A lover only comes when desires least burning
And at least expecting, his steps in silence counting
He, as a gift, arrives with both hands empty
Yet when departs, with thy heart bleeding to sleep

-Diane
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Love

Not a night slips by
I don't rest at night
As I don't eat supper

Not a day goes by
I don't drink water
As I don't think of you

Spring has pass'd me by
Before I could catch with my eyes
When you used to gently greet:
How are you today, my darling

Spring has pass'd me by
Summer is now here
When you went without a hear
Clear as water, you've got someone else to love

Not an hour goes by
I don't think of you
Of the moments when we were alone
Of the nights when we were upon blithe

But now that you have left
Unable to escape in my head
Trembling, whispering
In a signal of no words descibing

That you were still the one of my life
If not forever, as I did not imagine
At least I gave my best
And treasured all the times

Spring love has pass'd me by
I not wait for what summer could bring
But for you to rethink and to me speaking
That you've learnt of what I learnt
A last lesson you'd take of which you yearn

My kiss, my warmth, and happy tears
When we used to be merry together
But Spring love has pass'd me by
Come again before I have turn'd thee to hate
Come again, hopefully, before I have surrender'd to fate

-Diane

No comments: